Focusing on your web design is a great way to increase customer interaction and engagement, while also helping your brand have its own unique face since it is the thing that your customers would see when they search your company up. If you need help with your website design, you could visit www.texaswebdesign.com - web design in San Antonio TX. What are the key responsibilities of a website designer? Here is a guide to better website design.
What goals do you want your website to achieve?
You have to make your website more accessible to everyone, including people who are hearing impaired, vision impaired, and people who use phones instead of computers to visit your website.
2. Regular content creation
When you regularly put up new content, it would help your customers see that you do know what you are talking about and help them share topics that are important in your industry. It also helps with the algorithm since Google uses this for your website ranking.
3. Social mentions
- You could add a Pin it button on your website and images, and add a share button that they could use so that they could easily share the content on their own social media.
- You could add a tweet option on your site since Twitter is a relevant social media application.
- You can create multiple call-to-action buttons to get your visitors to easily share your content on social media without having to do a lot of work.
4. More traffic
Having more traffic on your website would help increase user interaction with your website and help other people discover your website, increasing your visitors and potential customers. Here are a few strategies that you could consider to increase traffic in a good way:
- Use social media to keep in touch with your customers
- Optimize your SEO
- Put up webinars and partner with influencers
- Consider guest posting
- Put out new content regularly
5. Conversation rate
- Put Call to action activities on your site in a tasteful way
- Explain and put information about your products clearly
- Retarget your advertisements to the visitors who previously showed interest in your website
- Distractions like pop up ads that are not necessary should be removed
- Make a sales funnel that is clear and effective
What is important in Web design?
The moment they click on your website, their first impression starts the moment their eyes land on the design of your website, already making an initial judgment unconsciously on whether they would be staying on your page or not. If they do not like the design of your website, it may be too overwhelming or too underwhelming for them, they would immediately click off and visit another site instead of staying in yours.
How many types of web design are there?
A dynamic web design layout is very interactive with the user since this would depend on what each person is looking for, require less coding skills but would be incredibly functional for the users but they tend to be a bit slower because there are some elements and compositions on the page that are there that load a bit slower compared to other elements.
A liquid design layout is fluid, so you could put in flexible units that would be able to adjust to any device the user is using. This would be easier to set up compared to the responsive layout design, but the quality of the user experience would not be the best since it could either stretch out or be tiny, depending on the device being used.
The responsive layout would have to be the most used website layout since it could be used on any device and build your website bigger.
A static page is easy to layout, being one of the basic web design layouts that you could use on your website. It would give your page a few dimensions, but they do not provide the same positive user experience compared to other layouts because, unlike the others, static page layout is not responsive and it would be more work since you have to create a separate website for mobile users.
You have to make sure that your website is usable in any form of electronic device, show off your professionalism, make your website easy to navigate, and make sure everything they are looking for is there and you would be able to answer the questions that they may have if you want to have an effective web design.