Blogger outreach service has become a way of marketing that can drive more traffic to your website. Whether it is promoting your new product or services or helping the old ones reach a wide range of audiences, guest blogging sites help a lot in this.
Here I will let you know some interesting facts about blogger outreach service.
6 Facts About Blogger Outreach Service Everyone should Know In 2021
Here are the 6 facts about blogger outreach services that you should know in 2021. So, let’s get started
1. General Blogging
Blogging has gained so much popularity in the past few years. On Google, a huge number of people search “how to start a blog” daily. Blogging has become a way of marketing, promoting your brand or company.
Whenever a company opts for digital marketing, the first thing that they consider is blogging. Guest posting services are also beneficial for the same. Here are some interesting facts about general blogging that will leave you in awwawe
- On the WordPress platform, there are over 20 billion blog post views every month.
- Every month, WordPress users generate around 69.3 million new blog posts along with 72 million new comments.
- In the year 2019, the content marketing industry was set to be worth $300 billion.
- Content marketing is used by 89% B2B and 86% B2C marketers.
2. Reader Engagement
Readers are the ones for whom bloggers write blogs. The ultimatum is to attract more readers and make your content reach more and more readers. And search engines are also developing their ranking factors based on user experience.
So, the bloggers always have to keep in mind that they need to write the blog for the readers. They need to add everything in the blog that a reader will love to know. Here are some facts about reader engagement.
- The average reader only spends 37 seconds reading a blog post or article.
- Rather than reading a blog post thoroughly, 73% of visitors skim it.
- 47% of the internet users, whose ages are between 19 years to 29 years, regularly read a blog on the computer.
- 94% of people who share a post think it could be helpful for others and thus share it.
3. Blogging Benefits
If you are willing to represent yourself as the thought leader of your industry, then there is nothing more effective than blogging. And there is no doubt regarding the potential of a well-prepared and maintained blog.
It not only takes your business to a newer level and promotes it in front of your target audiences but also drives traffic to your website. Here are some facts and figures that will help you understand how beneficial blogging can be.
- Companies that blog receive 97% more links to other websites.
- B2B marketers who use blogs get 67% more leads than the marketers who do not.
- Businesses that use blogs generate double email traffic as those businesses which do not.
- The chances of getting a positive ROI is 13X more for the business with blogs compared to those businesses without blogs.
4. Writing Duration
Blogging needs your time. Writing and promoting your blog will require a lot of effort and time at the same time. And businesses are now also ready to pay the effort and time for a better marketing opportunity.
In order to write a blog, first, you need to find out the niche, then you need to search for topics that are relevant to your niche. After all these, you need to research a lot more on the keywords and then write it down. Here are some statistics for you.
- 47.6% of all bloggers usually edit their own work.
- 56% of bloggers spend 6hours or more than that in making a blog post. And that shows more robust results than those who do not.
- On the other hand, 46.8% of bloggers invest less than 5 hours per week for their blog posts.
- An average blog post generally takes around 3.5 hours to write.
5. SEO And Analytics
Only writing a blog is not enough until you are optimizing it for the search engines. It is important for getting your content or blog post found by your audiences or readers. Along with this, it is also important to monitor your analysis of how your blogs are performing.
And on the basis of the analysis, you need to strategize how to increase the number of visitors to your website with the help of your blog post. Here are some facts and figures about SEO and analytics that you should know.
- 72% of marketers consider content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
- 5% of bloggers do not have any access to analytic tools at all.
- 34% of all the bloggers always check their analytics, which is definitely an increase from the previous year.
- “Long-tail” keywords are very crucial for SEO; more than half or around 55% of all Google searches occur outside the most popular 10 million keywords.
6. Business Blogging
Many businesses have realized the potential of blogging. And due to that, they are ready to invest a considerable amount of money in a blogging campaign. Blogging has become a way of marketing and promoting your brand or business.
Through a blog, a company or business will be able to provide all the necessary pieces of information about the products or services that it offers. Now, let’s look at the facts that will give you an idea about business blogging.
- 64% of B2B marketers generally outsource blog copywriting.
- 42% of companies have already hired a designated content marketing executive.
- When it comes to inbound marketing budgets, 89% of marketers are increasing or maintaining it.
- 41% of B2B marketers have content marketing meetings on a daily or weekly basis.
So, these are the facts about blogger outreach services that you should know in 2021. You also can view a report on the blogger outreach service in order to get more facts and figures that will encourage you to consider blogging for your business too.