Maintaining a good physical fitness does not mean that a person is an athlete or should be, but enough to perform an appropriate physical activity to keep up with energy and encouragement.
Having a good physical state means being able to perform physical activity, feel the energy and have the strength to feel better. A good physical level allows a person to enjoy better health than other sedentary people and reduces the risk of suffering certain diseases.
Having a good state of health does not mean that a person should be “athlete”, as these enjoy a high level of physical development, but that is not necessarily the standard sought overall. A person, who gets used to doing fast walks, can perfectly develop a good physical level. Keep in mind that making small changes in lifestyle can bring great benefits to those looking for a better physical condition.
Benefits of Fitness
Mainly one can say that having a good physical condition contributes to each person in a generalized sense of well-being, one that is associated with having more energy, being able to perform more activities, being in good spirits and also enjoying the desire to do more things in a day.
A person who stays active burns more calories than one that leads a sedentary life, even in times when nothing is being done. Another interesting point is that when you have a good physical condition, that person is able to do intensity exercises without the need to work as hard as one that is not well conditioned.
Those who are in good physical condition take care of their heart, lungs, bones, and joints, as well as protect themselves against diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, among others. A good physical condition is not the solution to all problems associated with health, but it does help to reduce any possibility of contracting some of them.
What type of physical activity should be done to be in good physical shape
Those who are looking for a good physical condition should choose the following:
- Moderate aerobic activities of 2 hours and 30 minutes per week minimum. This time can be partial zed to do physical activities every day, three times a week or twice a week. Depending on the availability of time for each person, you can take walks of 45, 22 or 15 minutes a day.
- Perform effort activities, for example running. The minimum that should be practiced per week is 75 minutes of activity, which can be distributed per day to get the proposed time per week.
- One of the methods that allow you to know what level of physical activity is required to achieve a good physical state is to calculate the ideal heart rate because if you do an exercise to maintain that level of a heartbeat, the body optimizes the effort and better results are obtained. It should be remembered that for those who want to lose weight or condition their body, it is not useful “over effort”, but rather measure “what effort is the one that best meets the objectives proposed.” To measure the ideal heart rate level there are free online calculators that do.
A curious tip is that when you are exercising at an appropriate level, you can talk, but not sing. Try it, it’s entertaining and it works!
Tips for finding perfect physical activity
Some of the advices that can be given to those who want to know what the best physical activity is the most comfortable consists of:
- Try to walk with friends, trying to transform certain routines into moments to share, exchange opinions and walk.
- Schedule a certain time for the practice of exercises without anyone bothers or interrupt the same, that way will only focus on the exercises that have been proposed
- Look for an activity shared with other people known, so that there is a greater commitment to doing it daily
- Enroll in a health club, in order to encourage yourself by seeing the rest as sharing the same activity and goals.
- Look for a routine that can be intercalated with another, to prevent it from becoming monotonous and end up boring.
- Set small goals, where you can compare with what type of exercise was obtained better results.
Here’s a video review on how to get strong fitness.