Passports are probably the most important documents people possess in the contemporary world. You require your passports for multiple issues nowadays. Not only do you require it for travelling abroad, but also you require it for various other purposes. Like it is the most authentic as well as a secured document when it comes to the US passport as there are numerous hidden security features in your passport. But possession of it might require some extensive documentation as well as a cautious approach. Like if you are applying for a passport through an agency such as Passport agency Miami for your passport renewal in Miami, you can’t afford to be casual while submission of the documents. A casual approach might lead you to a delay in your passport application which might prove to be hazardous in the longer run. Here are some of the probable reasons behind most of the people facing delays in securing their passports.
- Photograph is very important: – Remember that your photograph is the most important thing when it comes to your passport. So when you are submitting a photograph, it must never come under the bracket of a non-compliant one. You must be aware of everything including the size, background, facial expression, and most importantly the lighting. Thus, when you are either clicking or selecting one to use for your passport make sure all these issues are properly looked after.
- Proof of citizenship: – Another important piece of document is the proof of citizenship. You have to provide complete information regarding all issues related to this regarding the things which have been asked for. Always keep in mind that the originals must be provided rather than the photocopies. Then if you were born outside the country, you would have to provide additional documents like the certificate of naturalization.
- Parental consent: – When applying for or to renew passport Miami in relation to a child passport, you need to remember that only providing the documents of parental consent is not enough. You need to be present in person as well in order to get the passports of your children done. In case of divorced parents, the documents related to the possession of the child also needs to be provided.
- Missing signature: – One very important aspect in order to get your passport without any headache or for that matter without a delay is to fill up the form in a proper manner. Remember, if you have missed any signature anywhere in the application form, your application might get derailed and bringing it back on track might take a lot of time.
- Unpaid tax debt: – Regulations in the USA, nowadays is very strict on the payment or for that matter the non-payment of taxes nowadays. If you have taxes due more than a certain amount, it might have a direct say on you travelling abroad. Abiding by these rules, you always need to check out whether you are due on some of your taxes.
Finally, we would have to come to the conclusion that don’t be surprised if there is a sudden turn of events where your passport application has got derailed you need not worry. Find out if you have missed out on any of the above mentioned aspect as they are the ones we normally lag in.