The world is taken by storm with the introduction of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. In just a few years, we have more than hundreds of cryptocurrencies surfacing the market. In this article, we are going to talk about two of the popular cryptocurrencies called Tether and NEO.
If you wish to know how to purchase Tether and NEO then you can refer to this guide:
Tether in simple terms is the integration of blockchain technology/cryptocurrency and fiat currencies. The invention of Tether has made it possible for any fiat currency to be converted into a corresponding cryptocurrency.
Let’s say you have submitted some USD to Tether to convert it. You will get the same amount of USDT or USD Tether. This is now exchangeable, tradable and redeemable as a cryptocurrency.
This technology can eliminate the volatility of Bitcoin. However, it does retain the other blockchain capabilities.
How to Buy Tether?
Buying Tether has the same process as other cryptocurrencies. The process is a simple one and thus, it can be completed quickly. To buy Tether bitcoin you need to first create a digital wallet that supports USDT. Also, check the latest Tether Bitcoin Price Chart.
You need a hot wallet or an exchange to hold your USDT. The main wallets you can use are Omni Wallet and Holy Transaction. As far as exchange is concerned, Binance could be the perfect option.
- The first thing you need to do is register with finance.
- In the next step, you need to import funds and buy USDT.
All you need to do is follow the instructions and you can buy Tether successfully on Binance.
NEO was previously known as AntShares. This is an open-source Chinese project using which you can create decentralized apps. The company was established in 2014 with the hope of bringing together smart contracts, the exchange of digital assets and a digital identity system. The main aim of the company is to reinvent commerce by merging the digital economy with the traditional economy to give birth to a smart economy.
How to buy NEO?
To buy NEO BTC, all you need to do is follow three simple steps.
- At first, you need to get a NEO wallet which you can get from the official website of NEO. They have wallets supported by web, mobile, and desktop. So you will get all the three versions on the site.
- The next step is to look for an exchange that supports NEO. In this case, eToro could be the best option for you. Other than that, you can also opt for Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, and Bitfinex. If you wish to buy NEO with a credit card then you can go to Changelly.
- After you have traded NEO on the chosen exchange, you need to withdraw your funds. It’s always recommended to withdraw your funds after purchasing the coins.
- Can You Pay Your Lawyer with Bitcoins?
- Top 5 Tips To Become A Good Bitcoin Trader And Investor
- How to Choose a Bitcoin ATM Provider for your Business