sagnika sinha, 12 hours ago
You should not overthink when it comes to business branding. Whether you are a startup company or want to use artificial intelligence, it all depends on how well you plan your strategies for promoting your brand online. Remember, branding does not involve creating the best website only. It also includes:
- Designing your logos that should be appealing and easy to relate with your brand
- Writing a copy that is informative and relatable to your company as well as your product and
- Creating a content strategy that will meet the demands of your users and provide the most effective and dynamic solutions to any of their issues.
Therefore, a lot depends on how long you spend on making your brand more appealing to create a better impact on the minds of your users. However, according to experts, this does not mean you should spend months on it because such a time frame is quite long and may even result in losing your potential customers due to delay in the process.
Branding today is all about speed, its effective planning and creating a positive image quickly for the company in the minds of the prospective consumers. This is not easy to achieve. You will need to follow a meticulous strategy and steps to ensure the best results.
All about mission
Branding is about your mission and certainly not about representing yourself. Get one thing in your mind right at the outset. It is not about you but it is all about your consumers. Therefore, you will need to spend some time on your consumer and market research to know about their needs, choices and preferences and deliver accordingly.
Though your mission is to align your brand which is typically very important for your business success, but focusing more on this aspect during your brand building process may result in deviating from the most important aspect of your business: your customers.
At this juncture, there are a few specific things that you need to ensure such as:
- Follow your vision to create the best solution to a problem of your customers
- Know their need to formulate the best possible answer to their questions
- Instead of representing your first make sure your brand represents your clients and
- Find the reason why they will buy your product or hire your service.
This is ideally the best branding strategy that you should follow in this day and age for your business success.
Keep things simple
It is true that you should make your brand unique so that you stand out from the crowd. However, that does not mean you will create a most complicated thing in the process. Remember, branding is not a password to your bank account that needs to be most complicated and unmemorable for others. On the contrary, branding should be most easily memorable by others.
- Keep things simple to make it memorable and memorable does not necessarily have to be unique. That means it is not that you will make people say that they have not seen anything like this before.
- Instead, you should make sure whether or not easy for them to remember so that they can go home and tell their friends and family about the ‘cool’ brand they saw or the product that they just bought.
The best process for successful branding is to ask a 6-year old child whether or not they can draw it with or without seeing. If they can it is good branding, if they cannot, well then you will have to think of a more distinctive color and a simpler design to simplify it.
It is about emotions
Branding is also about emotions. It is about connecting the viewers with your company or product in a short time. It is the colors that will evoke such emotions in the best possible way. This will create a layer of perceived value in the users over the actual value of the product created. For example:
- If you want your product to be observed as luxurious abstain from adding a splash of yellow but use black instead.
- If you want your brand to convey a relaxed feeling it is better to remove the red and add a bit of blue or purple in it.
All these are simple tricksand you should follow a brand color A/B testing for the best results. This will produce remarkable results ensuring success for your brand.
Focus on continuity
Branding is also about continuity which is essential to maintain especially when modern businesses are performed in multiple platforms. This means, it is now easier for the customers to do their due diligence and know more about a specific brand from different sources whether it is Google, Twitter or Yelp.
Therefore, you should see to it that you exactly let them know what exactly you brand is across all platform. If it is not then nothing will be more distrustful for your brand, business and product.
Typically, creating a better brand awareness is an iterative process.
- This means you will need to try out several different things to find out how each of it resonates with your customers.
- This also means that you should focus on launching your brand as soon as possible rather than focusing on building the best brand on the first attempt itself.
However, this does not mean you will sit back and relax. Instead, you should monitor the customer visit numbers, their engagement level and also take feedback from them on a regular basis. This will help you to know the drawbacks in it and make the necessary adjustment as soon as possible.
Therefore, in order to make your branding process simpler and more effective you should ensure that you:
- Look at your data analytics
- Install customer service plugins
- Use a customer-support bot
- Put contact information on every page
- Feature social media channels to trigger engagement
- Update your copyright date and
- Focus on one major action.
Lastly, integrate video seamlessly and use strong visuals to deliver a strong brand message.